Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My Blog Set-Up Experience

Today I set up my blog. I'm a week behind (I think) on the 23 Things but am determined to play catch-up! It's important that I lead by example and practice what I preach. Besides, my "Leader" told me this morning, "You WILL do this". If you don't know who my leader is her initials are "RLG".

I became a little frustrated because I couldn't figure out the difference between a "display name" and a "blog title". I decided to use the same for both to see what happened. It seemed to work because I didn't receive any type of message saying I couldn't use the same for both. I think it's pretty catchy don't you? That's about as creative as I can get. I'm not the creative type but have sense enough to have staff who are creative because they make me look good!

No comments: