Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Week 9: Video, Podcasts & Downloadable Media

YouTube Video - Today is December 12, 2007 and I just finished exploring YouTube. This was not my first experience with YouTube because iHCPL included many YouTube videos as part of our training. Beth Krippel did an outstanding job with the YouTube videos! I'm always amazed at our multi-talented staff. As I looked at the different YouTube videos, the one I was most interested in was "Obama and Oprah in South Carolina and Iowa". I selected this one because of its relevance and timeliness. I don't often get to watch the news so being able to see the YouTube video about Oprah's endorsement of Obama helped bring me up to date on the political front. I copied and pasted the link to the video and hope that it works. I'll see in just a few minutes.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XM9Wwc7G5eo

No comments: